Last weekend I was able to attend the Hare Krishna "Holi" celebration (aka, The Festival of Colors) for the second year in a row. The celebration was a great way to usher in the spring. Hmm.. maybe all the snow this week is my punishment for participating in pagan rituals.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I like your purple boogers.
What an interesting way to bring in the spring, I think I will just plant flowers.
We all loved the pics! That looks like so much fun, I wish I could go!!
I think you need to check your settings because, even thought you have posted 2 times, on my blog it still says it's been 2 months since you've posted anything... So I guess noone knows you've been posting! ahhh
Oh I am so sad I missed it! Lovely pictures! How do you make that cool collage with all your photos?
twas good to see you there, even if for a bit. we will have to talk about summer stuff because it is quickly approaching. now, just to get through "hell week" here at school.
I love these pictures too!! I'm mildly concerned that my name is not under one of your "friends blogs". Can you tell me what that is about? Do you never look at my blog? Because it's good when I post.
Love you!! See you soon.
Post a Comment