Juvenile of me to bring this up, but I had a friend who used to clasp his hands together like Mr. Burns and say "Ex-crement." I admit, it still makes me laugh.
Hey, I forgot you wanted my address for a few days or weeks there. Sorry about that! Will you email me @ summerstarwilliams@gmail.com and I'll send it to you a bit more privately? Our physical & mailing addresses are the same, and I'd rather not tell the whole wide Internet world where I live!
Hey Kalli it "sister Mayo" I found you blog off of Megans and thought I would say hello! This post was freaking funny! I love it when things like that happen! www.vanwagonermemories.blogspot.com
I am currently living in Provo, Ut. I have an AAS degree in Culinary Arts, and am currently pursuing my Bachelors degree in Community Health at Utah Valley University. I hope one day to merge the things I learn about nutrition with my training as a chef and "create" my own profession as a Personal Chef/ Dietitian.
10 comments:
Yikes. She should take some physiology classes along with whatever her current major requirements are. Wow. :)
Juvenile of me to bring this up, but I had a friend who used to clasp his hands together like Mr. Burns and say "Ex-crement." I admit, it still makes me laugh.
I'm laughing still. Jonathan and I both are.
comment.
That is the best! Good thing you caught that--I bet some people didn't.
Remember when I tried to text you "I'm scared" but instead texted "I'm sacred?" Just thought I would bring that up again.
I'm glad you're back! I posted the cookie recipe on my blog for you. I love all your pictures and holiday stories--you are really an amazing aunt!
keep blogging, you are most excellent at it...
Hey, I forgot you wanted my address for a few days or weeks there. Sorry about that! Will you email me @ summerstarwilliams@gmail.com and I'll send it to you a bit more privately? Our physical & mailing addresses are the same, and I'd rather not tell the whole wide Internet world where I live!
Thanks! And, I miss your blogging.
Hey Kalli it "sister Mayo" I found you blog off of Megans and thought I would say hello! This post was freaking funny! I love it when things like that happen!
www.vanwagonermemories.blogspot.com
Post a Comment